Lexmark Cloud Services provides an efficient, affordable path to print management success. With its flexible configuration and ease of deployment, Lexmark Cloud Services brings a full suite of cloud printing solutions to any print environment, from small companies to large enterprises, all while reducing the burden on IT resources.
Lexmark’s expertise as an industry leader in document and device security forms the backbone of the Lexmark Cloud. And Buyers Lab agrees: Lexmark Cloud Services received the BLI Pick Award for Outstanding Print Environment Management Solution.
For businesses looking to enhance printing, Lexmark Cloud Services delivers powerful features that scale across the enterprise:
- Secure print release: Protect confidential information and give users the convenience of output from any authorized device without installing print servers in every location; also eliminate unclaimed documents sitting at printers for measurable savings.
- Fleet management: Easily configure printers, capture cost-saving metrics and keep devices current. With Cloud Fleet Management, Lexmark devices can be managed from anywhere without the need to go on site or be on the same local network.
- Analytics: Capture valuable information gathered by Cloud Services to gain new visibility into your organization’s printing practices and workflows, and leverage this information to optimize print usage while reducing printing costs.
- Simplify and save: Leveraging cloud and IoT technology, Lexmark Cloud Print Infrastructure as a Service (CPI) allows you to dramatically simplify your print environment and eliminate the resource issues and budget headaches associated with print infrastructure ownership.
- File Access and Document Management: Connect Lexmark device users easily and securely to their files with Lexmark Cloud Connector. This versatile solution puts you in control of when and where you access, store and print files, and scans and eliminates the need for smartphones, computers or tablets.